At Roleystone Animal Hospital we pride ourselves on providing top quality, compassionate and affordable health care to all the pets in the Southern River area. Our team have experience not only with dogs and cats, but also with ferrets, rabbits, rodents, birds, and wildlife! We aim to make your pet feel at ease in our clinic with a caring and gentle approach to treatment and consultations.
The quickest route from Southern River is:
1. Head south-west on Lakey St towards Ranford Rd/State Rte 13
2. Turn left onto Ranford Rd/State Rte 13
3. Turn left onto Tonkin Hwy/State Rte 4 (signs for Route 4/Welshpool/Perth/Tonkin Highway)
4. Keep left at the fork to stay on Tonkin Hwy/State Rte 4, follow signs for Route 4/ALBANY HIGHWAY
5. Take the Route 30/Albany Hwy exit
6. Merge onto Albany Hwy/State Route 30
7. Turn left onto Gilwell Ave
8. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Page Rd
17 Page Rd is the second property on your right and there is plenty of parking available in front of our hospital.
The link to Google maps for these directions is here.